Monday, January 11, 2010

It can't be 2010 already?!

So, I just applied to graduate. Where did those four years go?! While i'm happy to be starting my final semester as a college student, its a bitter sweet feeling. I just spent the past oh I don't know maybe thirty minutes if not more going through college pictures. I love my friends, they have been the glue thats held me together through the four years of college. Not that my family hasn't been a huge part, family is just a different part. My friends have seen me at my best ... and well those worst moments lets just skip over that. I start my final semester Tuesday, and while this semester is going to be my craziest semester juggling possibly a job, internship, class, and that minute detail homework, I plan on making this semester my best. I have learned a lot in the past four years as a college student, but the most important thing I will take away is that you can't be too serious. We never know how much time we have together, so this semester I will laugh more, love more, and live each day like its my last.


A few memories I wanted to share...








No comments: