Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Bee

As I drove back to Greensboro this evening, I heard the black eyed peas song "Imma Bee." Of course I was just singing along at first, but then realized this song is my title. Now as corny as this may be I feel like a bee, because I've been so busy lately. I drive either to Raleigh or Greensboro Monday through Friday while simultaneously taking five classes and working as an intern. I have really enjoyed being a part of "the real world" through my internship, and learning the client interaction I've missed out on in school. While I feel I'm burning the candle at both ends, this semester is off to a great (at times bumpy) start. So, please forgive the lengthy absence of blog postings, I am doing the best I can. Oh and before I end this posting I have two things to ask my readers to do. One, cross your fingers Raleigh/Greensboro gets enough snow so I have one day (Monday) to play in some snow and relax. Finally, number two is that everyone CHEER FOR THE SAINTS IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! GAEUX SAINTS!!!

1 comment:

Sush said...

As the Momma of the Bee, I've seen you buzzing around and I am amazed. Keep buzzing but 'Bee Safe'.