Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl


So, from the title of this post you probably understand that yes, I am my Daddy's one and ONLY little girl. Growing up in a house full of brothers was not always easy, but never the less fun. I mean they are "my boys" and they have mostly treated me like a princess my whole life; but there is one person who no matter what treats me like a princess, my Daddy. Today is a very special day for my Daddy, he turns Sixty! My Dad is the best father a girl could ask for, he is loving, caring, dependable, strong, and always the bug killer! I love my Daddy with all my heart, and hope today is his best birthday yet. Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you! Look out double nickels, we've got six dimes on the loose!

1 comment:

Sush said...

No one loves you like your Daddy...but no one loves you more than your Momma!
To the Best Daughter In the World...xoxox