Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a marshmallow world in the winter...

Oh to be in a Marshmallow world... thats what I really want. You know that white stuff that falls from the sky and covers everything with the most serene blanket of white? Yeah, Snow! I want snow so bad, and everyone else seems to be getting LOADS of it. Today we got a smidgen of the white stuff, but nothing stuck and it was over within an hour. My brothers and sisters I wrote about in my previous post both seem to be getting tons of it. Even my brother who lives just thirty minutes away had more snow stick around before it changed to rain. I won't go on whining about not getting any snow, but just wanted to express my envies for that super soft, beautiful to look at, icy cold, white stuff! So, if you were one of the lucky ones to get it, please, please, PALEASEEEE... ENJOY IT!

image found on blossomtimecreations.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

Sush said...

Yes, a marshmellow world would be fun. However, all the brothers don't live here anymore. We would get snow shoveling duty...be careful what you wish for! Snow bunny.

Erin H. said...

Wish you were here to play in the snow!! Miss you love you! :-)