Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Days are Here!



I have many things to celebrate today, not only have I finished my last fall semester as an undergraduate student at UNC-G, I have also accepted a wonderful internship opportunity in Raleigh. Now that I am on my winter break it seems my mind cannot stop with ideas of fun "projects" to do. I have big plans of trying many new recipes as I've come to truly enjoy cooking and baking. Also, now that I have more time during normal hours I would like to become better about going to the gym. Spending time with my family, my doggies, and my friends are also top on this list! Next weekend I am heading north from NC to DC to spend time with my brother Scott and sister-in-law Erin, helping them with some home improvements in their new digs! I love going to DC to see them, we always have fun and I love that they enjoy my visits and value my design opinions. Now there is one thing on my list that I have put off for far too long and unwillingly am getting off the computer to go do... clean my apartment. Oh, before I go, one parting note to acknowledge my photo choice. The weather forecast for this weekend calls for COLD COLD COLD "winter" weather! Maybe we will be able to build our own frosty the snowman!

3 comments:

amy said...

simply lovely! :]

Laura said...

Yayyyy!!! I'm happy for you that you're done w/your last Fall semester at school. :) Congrats! Let me know what fun recipes you cook/bake...I love hearing about those things. Also, please come stay with us in Richmond if you need to crash on the way up to DC to visit Erin and Scott. We'd loooove to have you!!!!

Love you, dear sis!

Erin H. said...

We can't wait for you to come visit, and yes we definitely do value your design expertise!!! :-)