Saturday, December 5, 2009

In the words of the late Marion Plump aka Ya Ya: "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"


Tonight's dinner will mark the first recipe of my "winter break recipe run through." I figured i'd start with new to me yet known to be simple method of "slow cooking" in the crock-pot. As it is a cold and rainy day in Raleigh, what better than a warm soup for dinner. I will begin my next recipe post with an update on how the previous recipe turned out. For now enjoy the image and culinary vocabulary of today's recipe. The recipe found on http://allrecipes.com goes as follows ...

Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup




Prep Time:
5 Min
Cook Time:
4 Hrs
Ready In:
4 Hrs 5 Min


Original Recipe Yield 8 servings
Ingredients
  • 6 cups milk
  • 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
  • 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce

Directions

  1. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.



3 comments:

Sush said...

OHHHHHHHH You Make Your Momma Fat but girrrrrlllllll you sure can cook!!!

amy said...

sounds fabulous! do tell how it turns out! :] love love!

Laura said...

hahaha! Yummm...this sounds goooood!! You'll have to let me know how it turned out, and I'm going to try it if you enjoyed it. :)