Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Final Product of my Final Studio Project

This project has taken me down a long and winding road, but fear not, I have completed it! I was inspired by many things, images, words, etc. but my final concept is "REVEAL." I decided to name the store this as well, to highlight the importance it had throughout the journey. I think of this space as a "reveal" for the UNC-G Students to show the community what we truly excel in. I carried the concept throughout my space, with my favorite detail of using fabric to highlight the voids where art work can be displayed on the walls. Below are the pages of a booklet style project I turned into my professor, the folder I turned the pages in was personally hand crafted. I sewed fabric pockets, with a translucent material, that "reveals" my logo which is centered on the first page. Now with my last undergraduate studio final completed, one word comes to mind, Cheers!












1 comment:

Laura said...

Great job!!!!! You are awesome! :)