Saturday, April 3, 2010

Foxy Roxie

Today, I became a little girl all over again when I bought a PINK Schwinn roxie (the name as read on the bike) beach cruiser! Thats right, I walked the aisles of target pushing a shiny pink bike around, and with the help from my Mom, squeezed it in her car to bring roxie home! I was so excited, everyone who passed us smiled and we even overheard a few "wow! she got a pretty pink bike!" comments from fellow shoppers.
I will say riding a bike wasn't as easy as I remembered! Of course I never forgot HOW to ride a bike its just my body went limp after a few peddles around the block. Can anyone say "JELLO?" Oh, but what fun I had riding this precious pink cruiser around with my very fashionable helmet...sike! I think pink bikes just make people happy, because every person I rode by smiled and waved with extra enthusiasm!
So, if you can't find me... I'll be riding Roxie!

6 comments:

Erin H. said...

Haha I love it! You look so stinkin cute! :-) Miss you love you!!

Sush said...

Elise I had so much fun with you today! Everyone in the store was smiling when you rolled your bike down the aisles in the store. I think one little girl was even rather jealous. As we exited the store a man going in turned to his daughter and said, "Someone got a pretty pink bike today!"
You continue to delight!
Loves, Loves, Loves to you and Ms Roxie, The Schwinn Beach Cruiser

Anonymous said...

Awesome Elise!!! Plan on bringing it over to our house sometime soon, the trail near our house would be a perfect ride! Scott and Erin, bring your bike's too! Your bike looks somewhat like the Blue Goose's little girl...

elise MIGNON hoffman said...

Steve, although the pollen is a bit thick... maybe we could go on ride tomorrow? I'll call you in the am to see how the guys are feeling you may have your hands full!

lisa said...

I LOVE the new bike!

Unknown said...

I just bought my pink roxie and I agree I had a enjoyable time riding around the block