Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lily [love] Bug

This weekend I got the privilege of babysitting my ADORABLE niece Lily. Oh the irony of getting to spend Valentines day with such a heart warming love bug. We played and took lots of pictures and even took a nap together [well at the same time since she fell asleep in the crib]. I swear my nephews and niece are the most lovable and good natured babies I know. Happy babies make spending time with them so endearing and make me miss them even more when I'm not in town. My favorite thing Lily did while we spent the day together is ... oh darn I thought it was one but really they all came back to me once I typed this line. Well, one of my favorites would be how she puts her tiny little hands on your face to feel your face. It is so loving and soft but definitely a curious activity. 

I jumped at the chance to give her a cute shirt that she can sport year round [until she grows out of it] that reads "I LOVE AUNTIE" hehe. This goes hand in hand with what her parents call me, "Aunt E" since Lily is not yet talking they have adapted my name accordingly. Here are a few pictures of the precious blue eyed baby doll,  Lily. 




I love you Lily! XOXO Aunt E
p.s. Tell your parents how much fun we have when I babysit, so we can do it again soon! ;)
Oh baby love!


5 comments:

Sush said...

Elise, I could tell how much fun both you cute love bugs were having together! I know Lily loves her Aunt E as much as her Aunt E loves Lily!

PS Tim and Lisa...anytime anytime anytime....

lisa said...

How sweet Aunt E! I know Lily had just as much fun as you did! Once I get around to doing the laundry, she'll be sporting her new shirt!!

Laura said...

How fun!!!!!!! I'm jealous that you're so close to her. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for us. We hope to see you this weekend :) Love you!

Erin H. said...

So cute and such great pictures!!! I'm jealous too Laura! :-) Miss you Elise! Love you!

lisa said...

Tim and I will have to take Lily on a tour of VA to visit her aunts and uncles!