Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tired of the Turkey

Well folks, I wish I had more time because being busy has kept these turkey lurkey's on my blog for too long. I am a person who likes change, I love to re-decorate, re-do, and just make it pretty! My blog is a place for me to show my personality, vent, and just doodle. I am not wishing away my life but PALEASE Christmas break hurry up so I can [re-doodle] my blog. These turkey's are boring me to death... my patience is hanging by a turkey leg! For now, its back to work on this FINAL studio final!! Wish me luck, because at this rate I need it... ;)

1 comment:

Sush said...

Christmas is coming the Goose is getting fat, please to put a penny in the old man's hat! Or your Mom's!!! Can't wait for my favorite daughter to be home for the Thanksgiving holidays and start working on Christmas! Loves, Loves, Loves, Mom