Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Coffee Break



No surprise here, but life is getting a bit crazy right now with my fall semester wrapping up, internship interviews, and the holidays. So, with that being said the image I found on Photobucket speaks greatly to my mind set. While this started off to be a "venting" post, I would like to credit my new found favorite kitchen gadget. I am a proud owner and the biggest fan of a Keurig! You do not have to be in love with coffee [although I happen to be] you can make hot tea, hot chocolate, and coffee. There is something for everyone when it comes to this fabulous kitchen appliance. I own the mini which is perfect for just me, and yes I travel with it thats how obsessed I am. So, sip on this post for minute, while I get back to work. Cheers!

1 comment:

Sush said...

So happy to you love it...great minds and all...Mom