Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finding and Following New Blogs!

(I couldn't find the owner of this cartoon to give credit, but its from google images)
So fitting for today's generation :)

I love reading other peoples blogs, probably more than I like to blog myself. So I was blog hopping, and welp I tell ya, some people are just plain cool! This woman's blog was so fun to read and browse that I just kept going and then happened upon her daughter-in-laws blog as well! While I feel a bit weird about doing so, I am now followers of both women's blogs... no I don't know them but their blogs were just so fun! They also seem to have a large family and considering I am the youngest of five that is something I find pleasing!

Okay, so browsing along in many ways, makes me want to spruce up my blog or something... considering this is just my fun outlet for whatever I may be in the mood to talk about. This originally started as my "work" posting spot in college... and well I've transformed it into a journal of random topics!

There is a point to this posting I promise!

So scrolling along I was and I came across this awesome recipe for peaches that just sounds absolutely amazing! I am going to fix it over the weekend and I'm sure it will taste as good as it looks! So, I think you should check out these blogs for yourself and see what you think! I will also link to the recipe, for peach bombs... I mean really the name just sounds cool! So if you get a minute, take a look at their blogs they are pretty neat! Oh and by the way... TGIF!!!
(again google images)
                                                  This cartoon seems fitting for my Mom... :)

4 comments:

Sush said...

This posting is just sort of Twilight Zone to me. Somehow Elise and I managed to find the 'Willows' blog at almost the same time. I was passing her room tonight and she started telling me about this new 'blog' she had found and how the blog's author had a large family and seemed like a designer of sorts and how her store had these 'bags' made out of old sails. And I said, "Oh, The Willows?"! I had read it the night before and loved the bags (and blog), but am going to have to save for years to afford them. The Willows store and blog are a delight, I will add. Elise has taken it further and found the DIL's blog which I will now peruse myself. I don't remember how I found The Willows blog but I do know it started with looking at the bags made from sails. Daughter of a sailor always...and another APPLE/TREE moment! Thanks for starting me blogging, Mignon! xoxo Mom

amy said...

Miggy! Thanks for following my new blog! I checked out your website... FABULOUS! Keep up the good work girl! I hope work is going well... keep me updated! Love and Miss you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Susie - So if the bag is expensive, just remember, your sister Lee sent it to you...

suzanne cabrera said...

I hear you sister!