Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma Bear

Today, May 19th, is the day God planned for me to have the most wonderful role model, friend, and Mother. Happy Birthday Momma, words can not express the love and happiness you have brought not only to my life, but all those you have touched. When any of us 'kids' need advice or just an ear to hear our thoughts, we call on you. You know exactly what to say, or not to say, to help us find our way. Thank you for always being there, for always loving even when its hard to show it, and for just being the wonderful, powerful woman you are. Happy Birthday, I love you!

2 comments:

Sush said...

Okay, so I cried from the beginning to the end. What a loving and lovely post...thank you and you make me so very proud!
It's wonderful to be your Mother and all your siblings!
Loves,
Mom

Anonymous said...

YES! So glad we get a posting on Susie's birthday since she does such a beautiful job on everyone else's special day :) I love her too you know!!! Again, happy graduation and hope to hug you in person soon. Love, "Ant" Lee