Thursday, August 27, 2009

So fresh and so clean clean!

Man, I have wanted to have a blog that I am really proud of, but who knew how hard this would be?! I have been playing in illustrator and photoshop, looking online at famous blogs for ideas and yet it seems less is more. I hope to show my personality, but adding things to express myself and interests is going to take a bit longer. This blog makeover is my first studio assignment for my last undergraduate studio at unc-g. This project is exciting and has made me want to succeed in the studio. I have immersed myself in the blog project and don't want to get out! I feel the urge to fool around with my blog at any free moment. I am not one hundred percent satisfied with my blog, there is always room to improve. So with that being said, here goes nothin'!

No comments: