Saturday, August 29, 2009

blog here, blog there, everywhere a blog blog

I have been working on my blog for a week now trying to give it a face lift. This may be a new obsession, because every moment of down time I've had, I seem to be tweaking my blog. I wish I knew more about blogging and how to do all these fun creative things I see on other blogs. They say, "practice makes perfect" and well I've been doin blog[io] for over a week, its getting easier! Homework may not be hard to do this semester if we keep getting assigned such intersting things. Now my next homework assignment in my studio is to go shopping and do case studies on the retail materials. Did someone say SHOPPING?!! Oh how this studio seems to be starting off on the perfect foot for me! Off to investigate/shop... wish me luck!

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...

Congrats on your new niece!

Your blog is coming along very nicely. I'd suggest pulling some more of the purple from your header into the rest of your blog. Have you tried this color as your post titles color? or perhaps as a way to highlight certain information within the post. It's looking clean and polished.